A cozy essential with merino wool technology
Constructed with a medium cushioned leg and foot, the Goodhew Rover socks are made of a merino and alpaca blend for cozy, warm comfort. Merino wool is excellent at regulating body temperature and wicks away moisture, so it keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable. Combining the merino with alpaca adds softness, loftiness, and breathability. Goodhew uses an unnoticeable flat toe seam creating a finished appearance. Spandex throughout the sock ensures a performance fit while preventing slippage and bunching.
- Goodhew Leg & Foot Cushion
- Medium cushion surrounds the foot and leg while spandex throughout the entire sock creates a cozy comfort that won't slide down. The turn welt top creates a clean, finished appearance and keeps your sock up. The arch support provides an articulated fit while the flat toe seam keeps you happy.
- About Goodhew
- Combining natural fibers with performance technology and yarns, Goodhew is committed to crafting the very best, USA-made socks with unsurpassed performance. With a focus on optimal fit, Goodhew combines innovative fibers with superfine merino and alpaca wools to offer natural moisture management, thermoregulation, and odor control. Goodhew advocates that you don’t need to sacrifice beauty for performance and focuses on colors and patterns to give your feet a fresh, timeless design aesthetic.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 46% Merino Wool / 35% Stretch Nylon / 16% Alpaca / 4% Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash Warm Inside Out, Tumble Dry Low