Smoothly transition from high-to-low elevations
More flexible than the typical alpine boot, this style was designed to provide the stability and support needed for rocky upper mountain warfare, but still remain versatile enough to smoothly transition from upper to lower elevations. Special attention was given to unique features for mountain and transitional terrains, such as: a flexible lacing system that conforms to and moves with your foot, a unique construction that maintains its flexibility in the cold, and a non-traditional lug system with heavier perimeter outsole lugs for side-hilling movements and pentagonal lugs in the middle for added traction on varying surfaces.
- Nubuck Leather & Nylon Upper
- For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Danner Gavre Outsole
- Pentagonal center lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support make this outsole idea for lateral transitions and side hilling.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- 51 oz per pair
- Cushioning Polyurethane
- Integrated Polypropylene
- Last Type
- Danner Gavre
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.