Our toughest law enforcement boot
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches and is made of a specialized dry ice compound to remain flexible in extreme cold environments and aid in slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper
- Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- FORSCOM Approved
- Approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 72 oz per pair
- Last Type
- VIbram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Compare Acadia Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||200G Thinsulate Ultra||200G Thinsulate Ultra||400G Thinsulate Ultra||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||200G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe||Plain Toe|