East Ridge 8" Realtree Xtra 800G
The answer to a warm, lightweight, camouflage hunting boot that’s crafted in our Portland, Oregon factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, insulated, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 900 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredible 3D effect - good for all times of the day and year
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Secure, fast, flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
- Lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction
- 8" height
- 66 oz
- Made in USA with imported parts
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
After ten years, my last set of Danner's finally were ready for retirement. I thought about your reconditioning service . . . then I purchased these instead. I wanted the best Danner had to offer, so I limited my boot selection to Made in USA. Make them all here . . . we will support you.
- Was this a gift?: