Danner Light Woodlawn
Named after the Woodlawn neighborhood of Portland, Ore. which was initially settled in the 1860's as a rural farming village.
- Made in the USA
- Setting the standard with Gore-Tex® liners since 1979 for superior waterproof, breathable performance
- Rich, black, full-grain leather melds with black Cordura® and nickel hardware for a rugged, clean look
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- 2.8 lbs per pair
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Looks great
I received these boots about a week ago. After wearing them around the house for a couple of hours, they felt like they were well on their way to being broken in. I'm wearing them daily, and they feel more comfortable every day.
Regarding the fit, I wear a 13M in the Patrol boot. The Woodlawn does not have a 12.5, so I went with the 12, and they fit great. I have tried with a full insole, and they felt snug but comfortable. I will be trying them with Danner's Fatigue Fighter insole soon. While the Airthotic is comfortable, I've always preferred a full insole. Just a preference.
Lastly, they look great. Very simple and very cool.
- Was this a gift?: