Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1979
Inspired by the style and durability of our military-grade product, we designed this version of the Danner Light with rugged suede, nylon-coated hardware, and an extra-stable Vibram outsole. Lined with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX, the Danner Light Mojave is built to withstand everyday conditions.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Nylon Coated Hardware
- Adds extra durability.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 61 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram 1276 Sierra
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.