Cloud Cap Low GTX
The Cloud Cap Low was designed for hikers who prefer to hit the trail without high ankle support. But thats where the differences end. From the ankle down, this boot features the same rugged build of the full-support version: Synergy heel system, co-molded underfoot plates, full-grain and nubuc leather, and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liners.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain and nubuc leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- 3" height
- 39 oz
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Hiking (3)
Reviewed by 9 customers
I have owned these shoes for nearly a year and wear them every chance I get. They are very comfortable and have held up very well. Still look good.
- Light Weight
- CASUAL WEAR
- IndoorOutdoor work
WOW!! What a great pair of boots/shoes! I work in a national home supply store where I am on my feet all day, walking on concrete floors. I needed a low cut pair of work shoes that were comfortable and light weight, but would also protect my feet. These shoes do all of that and they look great with either jeans or casual pants. They were unbelievably comfortable right out of the box. So for indoor/outdoor work, hiking or casual wear this shoe/boot is a winner! Not only would I recommend these to a freind, I plan to purchase a second pair immediately, just for casual wear. This shoe exceeded my expectations so completely that I cannot even list the [$] price a s a con, they are worth every penny of the purchase price.GR-Pennsylvania
I live just off the Whitefish trail and hike at least 4 miles 5 days a week.
- Great Fit
- Great style
- Great Support
- Nice Long Shoelaces
- Stiff sole
- Very Comfortable
- Everyday wear
- Wet conditions
I wear these shoes everyday. I usually hike 3-4 miles every other day. These shoes are the best. I have plantar facitious and these shoes are the best for alleviating this condition. I have two pairs and am purchasing another for fear they will quit making them.
I'm old but still like to walk. These sturdy shoes really protect my sensitive feet and allow mw to keep going. The way they are wearing, I may never have to buy another pair.
- Was this a gift?: