Quarry Logger 10" Distressed Brown
The Quarry highlights a true craftsmans attention to detail, featuring a rich full-grain leather upper triple stitched for added durability and comfort, an exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole for superior traction and debris release and a Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert for all-day comfort.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitch down construction
- Vibram® 360° Logger outsole for substantial edging and superior traction
- 10" height
- 84 oz.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable arch support
Comments about Danner Quarry Logger Plain Toe Work Boots:
I work construction doing sewer and water. My boots are always muddy and wet. This is my third pair of boots this year due to how hard I am on them with the job I have. They have outlasted all of my other boots, they are the best I have come across so far. Looking forward to getting another pair. If I could change two things about these boots they would be: #1 Insulated for winter ware. #2 A more durable gore tex liner.
- Was this a gift?: