The latest in lightweight tactical performance
The modern battlefield isn’t symmetrical... It’s complex and fluid with ever shifting terrains and conditions. The Reckoning is the game changer for 21st century combat. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that’s lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Air Mesh Lining
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- USAR Optional Wear
- Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Extended Sizes
- To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain (DAT) Platform
- This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles, double-bevel tread prevents debris from compacting in the outsole and the Arch Tech grip design provides traction and grip used for roping and climbing.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 37oz per pair
- Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Last Type
- Air Mesh
- Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain Outsole
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light weight design
- Top of the line material
Comments about Reckoning 8" Coyote Hot:
Best boots I've ever worn! I am very particular about my combat boots. These run circles around Nike and Oakley.
- Was this a gift?: