Hand-crafted in Portland, Ore these boots combines rich full grain leather, a cushioning Cristy outsole, and chunky hardware for a head-turning look.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Leather footbed
- Rich, Horween leather upper offers a classic look that will break in beautifully
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up
- Chukka height with mountain lace-to-toe inspiration
- Fiberglass shank
- 3" height
- 41 oz per pair
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Quick break in period
- Ankle Rub
- Out on the town
I ordered these boots for myself when I needed a new pair to wear to work. I work on a horse farm & need something that is comfortable & gives great support. I have heel spurs, so this is very important. These boots only took two days to break in. Did use a little mole skin on the back of my ankles, but that happens with all boots. I LOVE these boots. They are so comfortable & very stylish… I wear these constantly!! To work, to the movies, to dinner… I LOVE THEM!!!!!
- Was this a gift?: