Reintroducing a 1980s Danner Original
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80's as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- Full-Grain Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- Suede & Canvas Upper
- These uppers are made from suede and canvas. We use thick, durable suede and combine it with heavy duty canvas panels for contrast.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 30 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Retro Danner Waffle
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Women's Jag Brown/Khaki:
These hiker are awesome! They're super comfortable and durable. Unfortunately when I got them in and 8.5 they were too big! My toes had about an inch of room and I'm a solid 8.5 so I suggest going a half size down.
- Was this a gift?: