Rivot TFX® GTX Military Boots
Crafted in Portland Oregon, The Rivot™ is built with our lightweight TFX® platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, and space frame webbing design for increased motion. The breathable GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof protection. A 360° pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle, motion is your weapon.
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
- Meets AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out Leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE® X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 56 oz per pair
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Made in USA
- Fast Wearing Vibram
- Every day
- Rugged outdoors
Legendary Danner quality shines through on these Made in USA boots! I also own a pair of the "HOT" version of these boots as the summers in Phoenix get just a bit warm - so I have a pair for every day summer and every day winter.
No break in needed, comfortable right out of the box. Sturdy, stable - excellent multi purpose boot.
The Vibram sole with its comfort and flexibility comes with a price though - they shows signs of wear very quickly. This boot is not recraftable at the Portland factory - so time will tell just how long the Vibram sole lasts. A short sole life needs to be weighed against the Made in USA price.
- Was this a gift?:
- Break in
Comfortable right out of the box. Doesn't matter if I am on my feet all day at work, hunting, or walking around the zoo with the kids - comfortable all day long.