Danner Light Mill Street
Handcrafted in Portland, OR, the Danner Light Mill Street features our classic Danner Light silhouette with Woolrich wool quarter panels. The wool is an Alaska twill, unique to Danner and our Old Growth collection. Complete with signature Danner green laces, a Vibram Gumlite Outsole and an Old Growth Collection emboss on the tongue, the Danner Light Mill Street is the perfect collaboration from two iconic outdoor brands.
- Made in USA
- Limited edition collaboration with Woolrich Woolen Mills
- Full-grain leather and wool upper
- Wool quarter panels feature classic "Alaska Twill" woven with 85% wool and 15% nylon, spun in the Woolrich Woolen Mills
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort
- Danner's handcrafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half-length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Limited edition
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Looks good
- Gore Tex
- Every day use
its a great boot feels good looks good takes a beatting holds up just wish it did not have gore tex
i like old stilye boots that why i like danners just wish they had more non goretex boots good boot thow
i would buy them agin.
- Was this a gift?:
- Warm Soft Sharpdurable
- Work Hiking Out About
Best boot I've ever had, own a few pairs of Danner's and keep wondering how they keep getting better and better... these are awesome boots, possibly the most comfortable pair ever! get the DXT insoles you wont regret it!
- Was this a gift?: