Bull Run 6" Brown ST Cristy
Featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in our Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures. .
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- This non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy outsole is made from blown rubber, a softer compound designed for extreme comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- 56 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Wide toe-box
- Long Break-in
- Low Toe-box
- Sole Wears Quick
i bought these boots in the summer and at first i had to switch to a thinner insole because my toes were rubbing against the top.The leather bended right on the start of my big toe nail so i had to wear moleskin on my toes for 3 weeks while i broke in the boots to avoid blisters. the top of the boot at the the achilles heel also bit into my legs and i had to bend and stretch the leather with my hands to make it softer and non-gnawing it took about 3 months of constant wear at the museum where i study to break in the boots but they feel amazing now! they are molded to my feet as you described it but the break in period was for me the longest ive ever experienced. i love your craftmansship and i am certain that my next pair of boots will be danners as well
- Was this a gift?:
After wearing these boots for about 8 months the lining on the inside of the heel got worn through and exposed a sharp edge that gave me a blister, i took them to a shoemaker that lined the heelcap with some durable and comfortable leather and now the boots are better than ever before. id Recommend that Danner added some more durable lining in the future though.
i can walk in them all day without getting tired feet. i also added some superfeet insoles that makes them super comfy
The pic shows the fix that the shoemaker did.