Bull Run 105
Named after the hottest temperature ever recorded in the month of September in Portland, Ore.
- Made in the USA
- Full grain leather upper
- Portland-made, 503 last provides a custom feel. Fits true to size
- Stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort
- 6" Height
- 53 oz
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- lighter weight boot
- Made in USA
- Everyday boot
- Hiking Walking Boot
- Snow And Wet Boot
- Work boot
I purchased this boot at a Danner store. I have found that too heavy a boot creates stress on my knee joints. So I seek solid but lighter weight boots. This boot meets that need. Keeping with the weight, the boot is unlined. The texture of the split leather facing in is smoother than expected. If you want a lined boot, look at the other models. The store included a set of false tongues which can be optionally laced in to extend the life of the boot. I did not need safety or electrical official certification. Danner has other boots for that.
Very solid Vibram lug sole. Protective roomy toe. Lacing system is quick. Firm heel cup. Matte leather texture hides wear. Comfortable.
I'm happy to know this boot is rebuildable - I plan to wear it for years.
And it is made in America.
- Was this a gift?: