Women's Kinetic 6" Black GTX
Take our toughest full-grain leather and rip stop nylon, add a polyurethane footbeds and a deeply cushioned midsole, and youve got the Danner Kinetic. Its tough on the outside and soft on the inside. And thanks to its lightweight build, its incredibly agile and responsive.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly. Rip stop ballistic nylon adds lightweight breathability and abrasion resistance.
- Polyurethane midsole provides long lasting cushion and support
- Polyurethane footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Kinetic outsole is a multidirectional low lug outsole that provides superior surface contact and traction. The perfect sole for when sudden acceleration from a resting position is needed
- 6" height
- Nylon shank
- 50 oz
The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Held Up No Problems
- I Bought These July 2012
- Still wearing them
- Toe Area Scratched
Comments about Danner Kinetic GTX Women's 6" Uniform Boot:
I wear these boots(10 hour shifts)each day with no problems, had them over a year and they still look good! Some minor scratches on the toe area surface but; no problem LOVE THEM!!
- Was this a gift?: