Women's St. Helens Low 3" Brown/Orange
This boot is about lightweight performance. Conceived for quick hikes but constructed to take on anything, this sleek lightweight design can be worn anywhere from day treks on Mount St. Helens to simple coffee runs. It's light and comfortable but incorporates a full array of features such as a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort liner, a moisture-wicking, antimicrobial PU footbed, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a trail-gripping outsole.
- lightweight nubuc leather and suede upper with lightweight woven nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell polyurethane footbed
- Dual density, low profile EVA platform provides added cushioning
- Specifically designed on a women's last for superior fit
- Danner® St. Helens outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
- 26 oz
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.