Vicious 4" Brown GTX
We borrowed the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform from our hiking boots to engineer this work boot to be nimble and tough from the ground up. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole have a low profile 90 degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. but for really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram® Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 4" height
- 44 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been waiting for Danner to make this style of boot and they finally did. I have many different Danner boots and love them all. I suspect this style will be no different. I wear these for work and every day use. I gave them 4 out of 5 stars only because Ive had them for 2 weeks and waiting to see how they wear. Very comfortable right out of the box. As a matter of fact I tried them on in the store and walked out wearing them. The Danner boots I wore in got a break that day and went home in the box. I highly recommend them.
- Was this a gift?: