Vicious 4.5" Brown/Orange
We borrowed the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform from our hiking boots to engineer this work boot to be nimble and tough from the ground up. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole have a low profile 90 degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. but for really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram® Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 4.5" height
- 46 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I picked a pair of these up in the local store. I love the features and style. They felt good in the store, but wearing them at home for a while I noticed my great toes touching the ends, which I knew after walking or working in these all day, that would be a problem. Went back to the store, tried on several difference sizes and widths, including up to a full size larger, but the great toe issue persisted. My current boots are Danner GTX 453, and the room for my great toe is fine. The toe box in the Vicious is shaped differently, and I just couldn't get it to fit right. A real disappointment, because otherwise it's a great boot. Use caution if ordering this online.
- No Toe Protection
- Daily Use
- Just about anything
All day comfort, I am on and off my feet and moving around in all kinds of terrain from concrete to gravel or dirt, and these are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I am really picky about my shoes most shoes don't seem to fit comfortably but thees boots are great. The one complaint i have is that there is no toe protection I have scuffed up the toes in several places with small cuts
- Was this a gift?: