Named after the year Asa Lovejoy and Francis Pettygrove flipped a coin for honors in naming the city of Portland.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Elastic gusseted collar adds comfort and accessibility
- Horween leather upper with reverse side exposed on the heel counter, giving off an exposed material contrast
- Constructed around the Portland made 503 last, the Vertigo provides a custom feel, fits true to size
- Vibram® 2060 outsole provides comfort and stability with excellent traction
- Recraftable to extend the life of your boots
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.