- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Elastic gusseted collar adds comfort and accessibility
- Horween leather upper with reverse side exposed on the heel counter, giving off an exposed material contrast
- Constructed around the Portland made 503 last, the Vertigo provides a custom feel, fits true to size
- Vibram® 2060 outsole provides comfort and stability with excellent traction
- Recraftable to extend the life of your boots
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Look Great
- Not waterproof
- Daily Wear
- Dress Functions
Comments about Danner Vertigo 1845:
I literally wear my Vertigo 1845's everywhere. I bought these as a gift to myself off the factory second quality line and did not plan on wearing them as often as I currently do. They look attractive and paired up with the included offwhite laces dressed them up even more (the GF doesn't even scoff when I wear them on a date.) Don't let the classic look fool you though, my Vertigo's have taken a beating. I wear them anytime I don't have a full size boot on. I wear them to training, in the office, on the pistol range, outside BBQing, camping, on the MX track, wrenching on my cars, you name it. The stretch material built into the sides of the Vertigo adds to the comfort 100-fold. Like a romeo slip-on but with all the support of a lace-to-toe boot. The Vertigo's have what I like to call a wedge sole and as such I didn't plan on wearing them through the winter months. The sole adds to the extreme comfort of this boot and it's a great warm weather sole. I don't suggest wearing these in snow, mud, loose gradient etc. The sole on the Vertigo's will act like a set of skis. These boots are built to mold to your foot and take some time to break in. I had a real tough couple of weeks when I started wearing them. The seam on the toe was placed directly on top of my big toe, and the tongue has to be folded before it takes it's shape. This is a good thing! They will be shaped to your foot perfectly when they are finally broke in. I followed Danner's suggestions and sized down a half size for the lace-to-toe style boot. I also have extremely wide feet so the EE availability is a plus. As a side note I should also advise that the Vertigo is NOT a waterproof boot. With that being said, I applied the Danner Boot Care waterproofing gel and it has done very well for me. I don't go walking through water but I don't stress about stomping through some puddles. I will add that I had to "re-attach" the sole with some shoe-goo but I chalk that up to my use, not a boot defect. I will try to attach a picture when I have them off my feet.
- Was this a gift?: