Rivot TFX® Hot Sage Green Military Boots
Crafted in Portland Oregon, the Rivot™ is built with our lightweight TFX® platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360˚ pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors while allowing heat from inside the boot to escape, keeping you cool in the face of battle.
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- State of the art Spacer Mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE® X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 56 oz
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Looks great
- Super soft feel
- Tough Work Boot
This is the second pair of Danner's that I own. Danner makes the best work boots I have ever worn. When I look for boots, I look for boots that can take a beating on the job and Danner's always exceed my expectations.
- Was this a gift?: