Focusing on cushioning and long lasting comfort, the Fowler features a durable waterproof full-grain leather upper an antimicrobial footbed with open cell construction for air circulation, an EVA cushioning midsole and Danners lightweight Synergy system platform.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper with urged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's SYNERGY SYSTEMS platform
- Vibram® Leader outsole featuring a low lug pattern for non-loading trail performance
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 44 oz
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.