The Danner Tramline original release.
- Made in USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Rich, Horween leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile without sacrificing support and stability. Only offered in a EE width, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up
- Chukka height with mountain lace-to-toe inspiration
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.