Hand-crafted in Portland, Ore these boots combines rich full grain leather, a cushioning Cristy outsole, and chunky hardware for a head-turning look.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Leather footbed
- Rich, Horween leather upper offers a classic look that will break in beautifully
- Danner's 650 last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability.
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up
- Chukka height with mountain lace-to-toe inspiration
- Fiberglass shank
- 3" height
- 41 oz per pair
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.