Tektite Plain Toe 3" Grey Work Boots
Constructed with a full grain leather, a unique abrasion resistant SuperFabric® and a PU coated toe and heel cap, the upper is waterproof, flexible and nearly indestructible. Combined with the lightweight yet supportive EXO® platform, the Tektite supports this nearly indestructible upper with comfort, stability and oil and slip resistant traction.
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and SuperFabric upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Mesh lined for maximum breathability in warm weather environments
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's patented EXO platform
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90 degree heel and an oil and slip resistant tread pattern
- Electrical hazard protection
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
- 40 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.