Tanicus 8" Tan
Take our toughest full-grain leather and rugged nylon, add a polyurethane footbed and a specialized outsole that performs in a variety of terrain and you’ve got the Danner Tanicus. With its lightweight build and moisture-wicking liner, the Tanicus is agile and responsive in even the warmest of climates.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, athletic design
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Danner® Tanicus outsole features pentagonal lugs for variety of terrain
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Fiberglass shank
- 8” height
- 39 oz
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good tread
- Very lightweight
- Leather Cuts Into Ankle
- No Speed Laces
These boots are a very nice pair of boots. Inexpensive and very lightweight. They would make a very good hot weather boot. Speed laces would be a very good addition but not a deal breaker. The main problem I had with them was where the leather bends around the ankle, it cuts into my ankle bone. The way that they made the leather bend makes it cut in. Look at the picture just above the top grommet, you will see the leather bend out. When I bend over it cuts into my ankle. So beware if you have large ankles.
- Was this a gift?: