Tachyon 8" Sage Green
We've taken our typical Danner boot and completely overhauled it to take out any and all extra weight without neglecting comfort and performance. This upper is completely synthetic for superior weight savings with the added benefit of an ultra-fast dry time. Speed lacing and a 3-layer comfort system work together to create a snug, comfortable fit. Most boots in this weight category have a composite rubber outsole but the Tachyon features a true rubber outsole for superior abrasion resistance and traction.
- Complete synthetic ultralight upper for superior weight savings and dry time
- Abrasion resistant toe cap
- Open cell polyurethane footbed allows for optimal airflow and comfort
- EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Danner® Tachyon rubber outsole features pentagonal lugs for superior surface contact
- 8" height
- 26 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Some Ankle Support
- Less Cushion Than Normal
I bought these boots straight out of basic training looking for a lightweight summer boot for my technical training Mississippi. Something to get me from point A to B that wasn't too heavy, yet comfortable. The day I put them on I could barely feel them and with the heat and humidity of the southern United States these are great boots to have if you are just handling your average day to day tasks, no a boot for someone who works around heavy equipment, it provides no protection. But overall I am very satisfied.
- Was this a gift?: