Named after the Overlook neighborhood that sits on a peninsula built by debris from the Missoula Floods that took place during the Ice Age.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage inspired look and rich hand feel
- Full grain leather upper
- Laid-back oxford style with retro padded collar in tonal color
- Stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Once Broken
- Looks great
- no longevity
- Stabby At First
These boots look great and are comfortable once broken in BUT I've had mine for under 3 months and I've already worn through the tread. Lightly worn too! 3 - 4 days a week
- Was this a gift?: