The Tramline Marquam brings easy wearing chukka style to Danner's original mountain boot aesthetic. Hand-crafted in Portland, Ore this boot features rich black full grain leather, Armortred outsoles, and all around great styling.
- Made in USA
- Chukka height with mountain lace-to-toe inspiration
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior durability
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Lightweight Armortred outsole guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Fiberglass shank
- 4" height
- 38 oz per pair
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Look Great
- Tough Lasting
- Very Comfortable
- Not Black More Slate
- Any Time It's Coldcool
It!s a great boot. Pricey but I really like them and expect to keep them a long time. My only gripe is that they aren't black. As in black black. They're a midnight blue, dark slate, graphite type color. Very nice bu if you wear black pants like I do then you'll notice the contrast
- Butter soft leather
- Danner quality
- Great Fit
- Great Outdoor Styling
- Solid build
- Pricy but worth it
- Awesome With Jeans
- Getting Out Of The City
- Great for anything
- Walking around
These are simply great shoes made by Danner, using classic styling with the finest leathers and components available. They took about an hour to break in :-) As soon as you put them on, you know these are quality shoes that will give you years of comfy service. When you wear them out, take them back to Danner and have them put a new sole on them. I travel a lot and need a shoe that I can go walking/exploring in, and these fit the bill.
I picked mine up at the Danner store in Portland, and the staff is really helpful. They have the complete Stumptown line and if you're lucky you might find a deal on a pair of Stumptowns!
- Was this a gift?: