With a completely new construction and last, the Forest Heights has an ergonomic fit that has been perfected in our Portland, OR factory. The full-grain leather upper is unlined, which makes this boot easy to wear in a variety of climates.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look
- Gorgeous, supple, full-grain, leather upper
- Vintage 270 outsole construction method for a classic look
- Vibram® 232 mini-lug outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability
- 6" height
This boot is built on a great-fitting, ergonomic new last, the 971. This last fits true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Looking
- Made In Merica
- Well built
- For Wearing Them Out
- So Well Built
- You Almost Feel Bad
- Active lifestyle
- DRESS CASUAL
- Light Day Hiking
Fifth pair of Danners I have purchased and I have never once been let down. I have tried all kinds of supposedly "well crafted" boots and Danner exceeds all others in quality, comfort, look and value. Remember you get what you pay for!!!
- Was this a gift?: