Forest Heights Olmsted
With a completely new construction and last, the Forest Heights has an ergonomic fit that has been perfected in our Portland, Ore. factory. The Horween leather upper is unlined, which makes this boot easy to wear in a variety of climates.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look
- Cherry red, Horween leather upper
- Vintage 270 outsole construction method for a classic look
- Vibram® 232 mini-lug outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability
- 6" height
Our 541 last is inspired from a classic work silhouette. It has a casual fit with a little more room in the toebox and extra width through the forefoot. Full length removable footbed included. Fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.