Striker Torrent 45 4.5" Black
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the Torrent is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner® TFX-8. The Torrent also features a full-grain leather upper with a lightweight 1000 Denier nylon, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining, a removable footbed with open cell construction for air circulation and a custom Vibram® Torrent outsole, designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
- Durable, polishable full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Lace garage
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Removable cushioning polyurethane
- Polyurethane midsole provides superior cushioning and added durability
- New Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross stitch design which provides added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heal pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 4.5" height
- Nylon shank
- 48 oz
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Great Fit Solid Light
- You name it
- Was this a gift?:
- Overall comfortable
- not true width
Ordered the 10.5/D, which I have ordered for years. The 10.5 was perfect length and, overall, felt pretty comfortable. However, the D was tighter than any D I've ever had. Couldn't wear and ended up having to return, which went very smoothly. Be careful when considering width, but don't fear the return, if necessary.
- Was this a gift?: