St. Helens Mid Red/Brown GTX XCR
This boot is about lightweight performance. Conceived for quick hikes it's light and comfortable. It incorporates a full array of features such as a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort liner, an antimicrobial PU footbed, a cushioning EVA midsole, a special lacing system for a better fit, and a trail-gripping outsole.
- Nubuc leather and suede upper with woven nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining
- Moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell polyurethane footbed
- Dual density, low profile EVA platform provides added cushioning
- Danner Double Hook system for customizable secure fit
- Danner® St. Helens outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 5.5" height
- 36 oz
This boot is built on our DT4H last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.