Roughhouse Mountain GTX® Black 400G Hiking Boots
Taking a combination of nubuc and full-grain leather or nubuc and suede, a reinforced toe box, an abrasion resistant toe and heel cap, a rubber heel counter for locking your heel in place, gaiter loops, a cushioning PU footbed, a shock absorbing PU midsole and Danner’s lightweight yet extremely stable TFX®2 platform, the Roughhouse Mountain is ready to tackle the roughest backpacking conditions.
- Durable, waterproof nubuc and suede leather upper
- Reinforced toe box
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Molded rubber heel counter for heel lock
- 400G Thinsulate insulation
- Gaiter clip for protection against the snow
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE® X2 platform
- Danner® Defiance outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 56 oz
- 7" height
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.