Rampant TFX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Wellington Work Boots
Showcasing a wider and more stable platform design, the Rampant and its TFX®2 technology provide versatility across a variety of performance needs. From the ground up the Rampant is constructed with an oil and slip resistant outsole featuring a low-profile 90 degree heel, a shock absorbing PU midsole, a molded heel counter which locks your foot in place, a full -and nubuc leather upper and an abrasion resistant toe and heel cap.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather and nubuc leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's patented TERRA FORCE® X2 platform
- PU midsole for durable shock absorption with an additional forefoot EVA layer for added cushioning
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Nylon shank
- 57 oz
- 11" height
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good grip on the tread
- Thin material
- too loose in the heel
- Too loose on top
- Offshore work
Comments about Danner Rampant TFX Non-Metallic Safety Toe Wellington Work Boots:
I work in the offshore oil industry and this boot is good for walking up and down the stairs all day and the assorted climbing. I had tried the Super Rain Forest and they were so heavy that my legs were wearing out just from dragging the boots around all day. These boots solved that problem. The boots seem to fit different. The right foot is too loose and the left is just right. I am so tired of sending boots back to Danner that I am not even going to do anything about it. Also, the insoles are average. I do have the fatigue fighters in the boot but they are still just average insoles compared to others on the market. So, in review, it is a good lightweight boot that costs more than other work boots on the market that is less comfortable.