Rampant TFX Wellington GTX
Showcasing a wider and more stable platform design, the Rampant and its TFX®2 technology provide versatility across a variety of performance needs. From the ground up the Rampant is constructed with an oil and slip resistant outsole featuring a low-profile 90 degree heel, a shock absorbing PU midsole, a molded heel counter which locks your foot in place, a full -and nubuc leather upper and an abrasion resistant toe and heel cap.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather and nubuc leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's patented TERRA FORCE® X2 platform
- PU midsole for durable shock absorption with an additional forefoot EVA layer for added cushioning
- Electrical hazard protection
- Nylon shank
- 52 oz
- 11" height
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fit well
- Light Weight
Comments about Danner Rampant TFX Plain Toe Wellington Work Boots:
I am on may feet working on a hard surface all day (concrete and metal). I have had several other styles from Danner that are all great, but I was looking for something with a soft sole and more cushion. These boots were what I was looking for. They are also very light and fit well. I have had these boots for about 6 months now and have not been disappointed. I will buy another pair when these wear out.