Quarry USA Brown GTX
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 70 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Support
- Made in america
- Real American Quality
- Well Made
- Construction sites
Bought the Quarry USA as a replacement for another pair of Danners I've had for about 6 years. I have a titanium ankle and most boots cause a lot of pain so they have to be comfortable and NO other boot has lasted as long or remained as comfortable as that first pair of Danners so naturally when it came time to replace, I went straight to Danner. The Quarries were comfortable straight out of the box like the injury to my ankle had never occurred and the quality, While I expected it to be good, was far better than I thought. I am blown away by the attention to detail in these boots. They are true to size. Using the measuring device you find at every shoe store, find your size. that's it. For me it was a PERFECT fit. Nice Job Danner! Really appreciate everyone at Danner and the job they do. I can't wait to order a new pair of hikers for weekends.
- Was this a gift?: