Quarry USA 6" Brown GTX
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" Height
- 65 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Look good
- Not waterproof
- Relaxing in a chair
I purchased these boots to wear while driving school bus, animal control duties, and occasional casual wear. We have harsh winters in Western New York, and I needed a boot that could hold up in fairly light working conditions with at times, wet slushy snow.
I have owned Danner boots in the past; two pairs of Acadia boots that I wore in law enforcement (one pair that I had rebuilt by Danner).
The boots look great, I have had more than a few people compliment them.
The boots began to leak water after about 4 months of light wear. Not sure if the water comes in from where the leather meets the sole, or if it comes in at points where the leather is stitched together. It isn't just a minor amount of leakage, both boots have the water resistance of a pair of canvas sneakers.
I have thought about getting them rebuilt, but the cost is not worth the possibility they will begin leaking 4 months after rebuild.
- Was this a gift?: