Pronghorn Realtree Xtra GTX 400G
The Danner Pronghorn® series has been a favorite of hunters for years. We've re-introduced our classic look while keeping all of what has made the Pronghorn so great including the lightweight and stable TERRA FORCE® platform, the Mountain Goat Outsole, the 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner, and the fatigue fighter footbed.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- TERRA FORCE platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and high-mileage arch support
- Mountain Goat TF outsole was designed with the mountain goat hoof in mind. The tough outer lugs cut into the terrain and the soft inner padding offers superior traction mimicking the goats ability to side hill in any condition
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.