Power Foreman Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots
The Power Foreman™ GTX® boot has a thick, double layer of leather to protect the forefoot, GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction holds the non-marking, cushioning outsole to the boot for all-day comfort. It also provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The outsole is designed for comfort and won’t track in mud.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Deeply padded footbed for all-day comfort
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Two layers of leather across the toe box for additional protection
- Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, its formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 76 oz
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (4)
- Work (3)
Reviewed by 16 customers
- USA Made
- Well crafted
I Work at a Wastewater Treatment Plant and I have worn Redwings for 20 years.Sadly I must say I wish I had found these boots sooner! They are the most comfortable and well made pair of boots I have ever worn. I will never buy anything but Danner from this day forth!! They are stiff though and take a while to break in.
- Keeps your feet dry
- Keeps your feet warm
- Wore out very quickly
- Dont connect in these
The only reason why i bought these boots is because the "are" re-craftable. Please, please, please do not let the sewing crack or it is not recraftable. NO MATTER WHAT!!!! Thought I could just return them and gett'em back good as new. I'm a union ironworker and connect out of 401. Strongly recommend Thorogood instead!!!
- Great Fit
Glad Danner decided to start making these boots again. I was very dissapointed when I found out they had discontinued them. First time going with the safety toe versus standard boot and I am highly impressed. Cant even tell they are safety toes. Very happy with these boots have been wearing them for a week now. Actually took less time to break in than the pairs I have had in the past.
Just recieved these in the mail. Nice looking boot. Very comfortable. Light in weight compared to my old Carolinas. Runs a bit large. Very stiff, so long break in time is anticipated. MADE IN USA......(Dumb [*] hearder). Comfortable on the feet. Very soft and cushiony around the ankles. Will make another review after brokin in.
- Amazing Comfort
- Excellent Insole
- Light weight feel
- Made in USA
- No heel
I am an exterior finishing carpenter for a custom home builder and much of my work involves navigating ladders, roofs and scaffolding to complete projects. I have used many work boots and have never found a safety boot that is this comfortable. The gel like insole and wedge vibram outsole make these boots feel like a very sturdy running shoe compared to steel toes I have worn in the past. I find these boots quite warm and could possibly be too warm for some climates and hot summer days. Where I live it is a good three season boot. I would not recommend it for outdoor winter use because the sole has a minimal tread pattern that could be slippery on ice/snow but depending on your occupation it could be adequate. I also appreciate that it is made in the USA as opposed to Asia. Overall this boot is a great product that I will purchase again.