Pathfinder GTX® 1000G Mossy Oak® Infinity® Hunting Boots
Crafted with a rugged 1000 Denier upper, a watertight GORE-TEX® liner and our lightweight yet rugged Mountain Goat™ outsole, the Pathfinder provides crossover performance in a multitude of terrains, while the all-camo upper provides complete camoflauge coverage along the way.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Rugged 1000 Denier full camo nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance in a lighter weight package
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Polyurethane footbeds offer increased padded for comfort and high-mileage arch support
- Foam padded collar for increased ankle comfort and and additional flexibility
- Mossy Oak® Infinity™ features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches to layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter’s silhouette
- Mountain Goat TF™ outsole was designed with the mountain goat hoof in mind. The tough outer lugs cut into the terrain and the soft inner padding offers superior traction mimicking the goat’s ability to side hill in any condition
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable warm
- Hunting Atv Riding
Comments about Danner Pathfinder GTX 1000G Mossy Oak Infinity Hunting Boots:
Purchased these boot's to replace an old pair of Setters. Have worn these for two years now and I must say, they are the warmest, driest most comfortable pair of hunting boots I have ever owned. I am hard on my boots. Most of my hunting is in the upper peninsula of Michigan and nothing I have thrown at them phased the boots.