Women’s Nobo Low GTX
Developed to provide the comfort and stability needed for 20 mile-a-day light and fast hikes, the Nobo features a waterproof nubuc leather and lightweight nylon upper, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner, an antimicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue, a lightweight moisture wicking PU footbed, a cushioning EVA midsole and the athletic performance of Danners lightweight Trailguard platform.
- Durable, waterproof nubuc leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Antimicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell PU footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailguard platform
- Danner® Appalachian outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
- 43 oz
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.