Sobo Low Womens Grey Hiking Boots
Taking a combination of nubuc and full-grain leather or nubuc and suede, a reinforced toe box, an abrasion resistant toe and heel cap, a rubber heel counter for locking your heel in place, gaiter loops, a cushioning PU footbed, a shock absorbing PU midsole and Danner’s lightweight yet extremely stable TFX®2 platform, the Roughouse Mountain is ready to tackle the roughest backpacking conditions.
- Durable suede and nubuc leather upper with rugged and lightweight nylon
- Mesh lined for maximum breathability
- Anitmicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell PU footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailguard platform
- Danner® Appalachian outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.