Mtn Light Timber
The original Mt. Light, introduced back in 1979, is believed by many to be greatest backpacking boot of all time. We've taken that same silhouette and updated it with a new, full-grain leather upper and lightweight Vibram Gumlite outsole. Built by hand, in our Portland, OR factory, the Mountain Light Timber features our classic design with a lighter and softer feeling underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Look
- No break in period
- Some Tongue Slippage
- Office environment
This is a great boot. Stood the test of a difficult winter while maintaining its great look. After years of working outside, I quickly learned that skimping on footwear would not enable me to be successful with my career. I have worn Danner products and the Mountain Light Timber exceeded my expectations.
- Was this a gift?: