Mountain Trail 1851
Named after the year Portland, Oregon was incorporated.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage inspired look and rich hand feel
- Danner's 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile without sacrificing support and stability
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit. For this Mountain Trail style, If you have a low arch, we also suggest adding a footbed for a tighter fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High quality leather
- True- To-size
Comments about Danner Mountain Trail 1851:
I love this boot. Danner's craftsmanship and commitment to quality epitomize what made in America products should be. Thanks for what doing what you do, Danner.