Mountain Assault GTX® Military Boots
Constructed to emulate its name, the Mountain Assault features a durable waterproof Nubuc leather upper, a 360 degree abrasion resistant rubber rand, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® extended comfort liner along with our Dynamic Response System that is engineered for optimal stability underfoot in cold environments and a Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain.
- Durable, Nubuc leather upper
- Abrasion resistant 360 degree rubber rand
- Speed lace fastening system and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® extended comfort lining
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed
- Danner's new Dynamic Response System is engineered for optimal stability underfoot. The incorporated Pebax® framework allows spring board return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density polyurethane midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain environments
- Pebax plate
- 7" height
- 72 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.