Melee 3" Black
Danner's lightest and most flexible tactical boot, the Melee features a unique outsole design. Our unique Melee outsole is constructed with a 360? pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a rugged outer lug pattern with molded siping that disperses water and provides maximum surface contact and Danners patent pending VIA technology which provides a V-4 abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Water-resistant exterior protective coating
- Durable 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole for shock absorption with an ESS external coating for abrasion resistance
- Patent pending Danner® VIA technology featuring a Vibram® V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control
- Danner® Melee outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions with a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 3" height
- 32 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Every day
After seeing that someone only gave these one star I decided to write the very first on line review of my life to defend this wonderful product. I have been wearing these every day at work for over a year and absolutely love them. They are well made, durable, great looking and by far the most comfortable work shoes/boots I have ever used (all though in all fairness every pair of Danner boots I own are the best I have ever put on my feet)! They are great in all weather and as a plus in the summer they look great with my work shorts as they do not go up too high over the ankle. I highly recommend these boots!! In fact if I could I would buy a life time supply so that I never had to worry about work boots again!!
Danner - PLEASE don't ever stop producing these boots & you will have a customer for life!!
- Was this a gift?:
- Light Weight
- Cheaply Made
- Wear Time
- Place In Closet Dont Wear
coming apart in 3 months time
- Was this a gift?: