Kinetic™ GTX® Side-Zip 6" Uniform Boots
Take our toughest full-grain leather and rip stop nylon, add a polyurethane footbed and a deeply cushioned midsole, and you’ve got the Danner Kinetic™. It’s tough on the outside, soft on the inside, and thanks to its lightweight build, it’s incredibly agile and responsive. The convenient side zipper for easy entry and exit is now an added bonus.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Durable full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly. Rip stop ballistic nylon adds lightweight breathability and abrasion resistance.
- Polyurethane midsole provides long lasting cushion and support
- Polyurethane footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Semi-locking side-zip
- Kinetic™ outsole is a multidirectional low lug outsole that provides superior surface contact and traction. The perfect sole for when sudden acceleration from a resting position is needed
- 6" height
- Nylon shank
- 48 oz
The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fits just right
- Not to bulky
- Zipper Goes Down Itself
Comments about Danner Kinetic GTX Side-Zip 6" Uniform Boots:
I use these boots for work so I'm on my feet 8-12 hours a day and they are the most comfortable yet that I have found. They are not to bulky either. I didn't even mind paying the price of $180.00. My only complaint is the zipper undoes itself, not sure how that happens. Overall, I love the boot and would buy again but I hope the figure out the issue with the zipper!!!!.....
- Was this a gift?: