High Ground Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity GTX 400G
This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuc leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 400G of Thinsulate Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunters silhouette
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 50 oz
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Great tread
- Riding ATV
I bought these boots at the beginning of the season and have hunted every weekend in these boots from sun up to sun down. They feel like im wearing a sneaker! I can sneak all the way upto my stand and cross through small creeks because of the gortex waterproof liner they put in. Best boots in my opinion. great for the money they will last me for seasons to come.
- Was this a gift?:
I bought these boots to replace another pair of hunting boots. I was instantly blown away by the support and comfort these boots have over any other boot I've owned. They are unmatched when it comes to climbing rocky hills! I have bad ankles, so I was highly impressed with how the uppers are flexible, but do a great job preventing any roll over. I felt more stable in these boots over rough terrain, than any other shoes/boots I've ever owned. The tread pattern is really smart. You can tell Danner understands movement of the foot while hunting. They don't slip on wet rocks at all, and are really good with side to side motion as well. I wore them out the past several weeks in 28-36 degree temps and they stayed very comfortable when I was moving, but after about an hour sitting still in the tree stand in 28 degree temps my toes got a little cold (even with quality wool socks). It wasn't very bad by any means, it was just slightly uncomfortable until I got moving again. That said, I would rather my feet be slightly on the cold side than hot and sweaty in those type of conditions. I was able to stay out for 4-5 hour spans just fine. I wouldn't wear them in the summer, because they do get warm in more temperate climates, but all in all, I would still buy them all over again for fall and winter hunting. The stability, support, traction, and comfort are absolutely unmatched. I wish they had the same setup in a summer/hot boot, and other color options.
- Was this a gift?: