Rivot TFX® Women's Hot Military Boots
Crafted in Portland Oregon, the Rivot™ is built with our lightweight TFX® platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360˚ pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon.
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE® X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram® Helix TFX® outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction agains walls and rocks
- fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 47 oz
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.